Sunday, January 22, 2012

I fucking hate winter. I hate winter and I hate women that hit on my husband. I hate them almost the same amount.

This chick went up to my husband to hit on him so he politely responded that he was married and that I would be joining him shortly, and she said "If you cheat on your wife tonight, I hope it's with me."

Are you serious. Okay hooker. Put your dukes up and prepare to see how it feels to be a human mop. And don't think I'm past urinating on you either... that's what mops are for bitch. As you are about to learn...

Classy. I know. Wonder why my hubby wouldn't point her out?

It is so freaking cold outside that I have declared a state of arrest and am ordering in all of my meals to avoid having to go outside to reach the grocery store. I miss summer.

7 comments:

Suniverse said...

I like you. You'd be awesome in a bar fight. Or at a PTA meeting.

Stace said...

Geez, who SAYS shit like that?! Maybe she was high or something. Mentally impaired. Stupid. ?!

Slyde said...

Last summer i was at a bar with my wife and a song came on that had dirty lyrics and a chick came up to me and asked me if i wanted her to act them out for me.

We honestly couldnt believe the balls on her. But there was no fisticuffs.. we both had a good laugh about it.

i get hit on alot though... as you know, im a hot piece of ass

Anonymous said...

Pozdrawia Ciebie z Warszawy Grzech, cześć!

Anonymous said...

The POLO T-Shirts For Men garment length short somewhat may cause the thigh slightly appears the long spot, the upper garment selects the long turndown collar suitably and inserts the bag. Puts on the straight stripe point to lead the shirt, is a color bright ordinary tie again, hits a basic design the slipknot. Should better put on the POLO Sweaters For Men line not obvious pants. The leather shoes with should thick somewhat, increase the altitude POLO Shirts For Men.
Stature Gao Shouxing the gentleman puts on western-style Polo for women polo lining not to be suitable uses the thin stripe, otherwise the prominent stature shortcoming, the chequer will be the best choice. The upper garment and the pants color are bright on the contrast, this must put on whole set western-style clothing to be better than, the two-row buckles the wide collar's design to be more appropriate. The wide collar shirt matches a moderate fibroin wide tie, should better be the triangle or the vertical small design, adds a turndown collar vest again, causes the build obviously thick. The long sleeve for women should have the obvious pleat line and fold the foot, uses the POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men leather belt and the thick bottom shoes, makes one increase the sincere true polo shirt.

Unknown said...

I hate this too, but you know what? french onion soup is always good for winter :)

elizabeth said...

Suni - They won't actually let me into the PTA meetings anymore...wanna come crash it with me?

Stace - Riight? Messed up.

Slyde - as always you're a stud

Shilo - exactly what i was going to say

What is with all the spam.... but it's funny and makes me feel more popular than I am So for now I will leave it