Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Less than 6 months....

Till wedded bliss. Until I marry the most marvelous man to have ever walked the face of planet earth. Happy? Moi? Indeed. Overjoyed would be the correct term.

Spartan and I were in Toronto over the weekend. We had time to wander about the shopping concourse and do some people watching. I love watching people. I love being with Spartan... so people watching with Spartan? Superfun. We did some shopping too. Also fun... though I suspect watching paint dry with this man would be enjoyable...

I've been laughing a lot lately. It struck me at some point that I really love laughing. You know that feeling in your tummy? Kind of like when you go over a hill really fast. Same thing. Just thought I'd mention.

Speaking of laughing... Tina Fey is stealing from my life and making money out of it. Remember that story of the dwarf in the airport that I thought was a child wandering around without a parent and I attempted to rescue her? (for those of you who don't recall... welcome to one of my most embarrassing moments...it was BAD). Anyhoo - on her new show 30 rock the character is baby obsessed and she touched this little mans head thinking it was a child and... well you get the idea. Only then she pretended it was because she thought he was hot and she went on a date with him. Which I didn't do... but similarish. I didn't come up with any cover at all to dig myself out of my situation... I just stood there stammering.

My parents thought it was funny as hell when they told me they watched a woman just like me on tv. Well... at least they still watch cool shit.

Got me thinking that if we combined stories we could all come up with one hell of a hit tv show.

Off to bed. I is sleeeeepy.

6 comments:

Tamara said...

yay! i'm first ;-)

Glad you had such a cool time. Poor dwarves probably get a lot of that. I'm short and I used to get given the kiddies menu even when I was in grade 12. Pissed me off no end.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Whooohooo for you - less than 6 months until you are a "Mrs".

The dwarf story is soo funny.

Ookami Snow said...

Or maybe NBC is just going through blogs for story ideas

Stace said...

I love your dwarf story :) I can't believe the wedding is so soon already! Seems like just yesterday you announced the engagement to the blogosphere :) Don't stress too much - relaxed weddings have fewer cock-ups ;) hehe

Bruce Johnson said...

I could just give you a running narrative of my life in the office.....it is basically a sitcom.....which isn't as funny as you might think, when you can't change the channel!

Slyde said...

so i still have 6 months left to stop the wedding... cool.