Saturday, June 20, 2009

I leave in 12 days!

Okay people. I've been pretty distracted lately. (As Badger noted in the last post ;-))

A few things have happened;

We bought a house. It has a force field.

We are moving to Virginia, in the U.S. of A. I hear there is less snow there... they also have wild ponies and a wonderous place called Wegmans.

I am getting married in a couple of weeks and I am super excited!!

So - the posts may be sparse for a tad longer but I promise once I'm settled I will be back to annoy you with every last detail of my life.

7 comments:

Stace said...

It's all so exciting!! Best wishes for everything! :)

badgerdaddy said...

Bring it! Seriously though, bring it. All the detail. Except for the sexing stuff on your wedding night and all that.
And the very best of luck with it all. We send our love - not the royal we, me and SLW. x

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Wow, sooo exciting!!!

Suzi Q said...

I'm so exctied and happy for you... but you're leaving Canada?!

Kat W said...

I'm not surprised you're distracted with all the new & exciting developments in your life. All very fab. Enjoy & remember to blog about your new home & your wedding (with photos)as soon as you get chance.

Kat :-)

badgerdaddy said...

If I remember right, the big day is tomorrow - it's on my birthday! If I'm right... best of luck with everything, I really do wish you all the happiness in the world. x

elizabeth said...

Thanks! *hugs*