Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am checking in quickly to report that I am currently somewhere in Oregon (by the haystack) and am very much into the rum and have managed to steal some internet access. I am sitting on the beach with Carrie and my adopted family-- and having the TIME OF MY LIFE!

I will post pictures once I get home. Lots of beautiful stuff around here.

This is place is heaven... wonder how long I can hold out moving to the west coast?

Hope you are all having fun where ever you are! I'll check in soon with stories of too much tequila (again) and the smallest - almost - shrimp cocktail on earth...

4 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

You are by a haystack AND on the beach?

What the hell is going on in Oregon?!?

Cheezy said...

Too much tequila and rum by the sounds of it! Looking forward to seeing those pictures anyway :)

Slyde said...

pics, pics, pics!

elizabeth said...

Erm. I hesitate to explain it... seeing as it's kind of funny the way it is...

HINT - it could have something to do with or rock formation on the beach...or maybe not.

Pics soon - have to wait to get home to upload... ;-)