Sunday, August 03, 2008

Huzzah

Getting ready to travel soon got me to thinking about all of the booze infused fun of yesteryear's with the people I will be visiting. This year - to add to the tomboozery there will be some aspiring Rock Stars thanks to Spartan's newest addition to the fun bucket; Rockband. OOH. This could make for some seriously funny pictures. Or videos. That would be funny - a Rockband 80's themed video; not for the purposes of blackmail (although...) more for posterity... really...


My BFF and old roomate is finally not preggo - (pic below is from about 10 years ago)

which means that she can once again join in the imbibing. Then she can once again do naughty things to Don Keigh (that would be Spartan and Ises "memory pinata"...

the cheesiness of our relationship cannot be outdone...and Carrie may burn me at the stake for taking that picture because I totally set it up to make it look much worse than it actually was...lol... what are friends for?) and we may all, once again dress as ninjas and... not be seen.


We will also be attempting our Murder Mystery dinner once again... this time with the actual Murder Mystery to add to the mix. Didn't quite come together last time - which is cool because boy do I have a cool hair idea for round two. (Ditta Von Teese (sp?) here I come, lol)









Now I'm off to continue the long and laborious task of packing (and repacking) some of the stuff I will be dragging westward... and this time I think I may limit myself to 10 pairs of shoes... not counting my running shoes... so a grand total of 11. That's a good number.

2 comments:

Slyde said...

you do murder Mysteries? MY god i love them! i wish i could get more of my friends to go with me to them....

elizabeth said...

I KNOW! It's great fun, isn't it? You should host one. Make sure you charge your camera ;-)