Friday, February 24, 2012

That damn bird...

Last week I noticed that both sides of my car had a large amount of bird poop on it. No trees near my driveway so it seemed strange. Oddly, a couple of days later and still no trees in sight there was a substantial addition to the former streaks of bird shit... indeed something was not right here.

Several days later I noticed a robin perched upon the side of my car...and he was looking at himself in the mirror. He was fluffing and kissing himself... and so I made a big commotion and scared him away.

Days go by. He keeps coming back and gazing lovingly at himself whilst pooping on my car.

I hatch a plan! I print a picture of a terrifying owl and tape it to the window.

This is a picture of the bird laughing at me. He literally opened his beak and made a hahahaha sound. (notice the terrifying owl?)
Tomorrow I will sit inside the car waiting for the little bastard... and then I will bake him into a pie.

3 comments:

Robon Forez said...

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring | security System | home security alarm | burglar alarm | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring

tattytiara said...

You gotta admire the chutzpah!

Ilana Leeds said...

B'H
And sing a song of sixpence! :-)