Yoga tagged me....
1. Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2008. Our side won! How do you celebrate?
I don't really have a side here but, if I did I would celebrate by drinking... and maybe clicking my heels once or twice. Also, I might make an ice sculpture because I have never done that.
2. Are you on a boat or are you a land lubber or do you soar?
Well, sometimes on a boat (sailing kind), sometimes in the air (I have the gift of flight... mentally I mean). I am currently on land but my feet are barely aware that they are touching the floor.
3. What was the last mistake you wished you could cover up?
Well, that would have been in the month of November, many many many years ago. Other than that - I think you mustn't regret the past. It kills the joy. Live your life with integrity and kindness (and drink lots) and it will all work out.
4. Are your omelettes fluffy?
It is one of the gifts bestowed upon my by the great and magical Yoda that my omlettes are always fluffy and delicious.
5. When was the last time your paradigm shifted?
On the 18th of July ;-)
Tag to Angus, Vanessa, Kat, Badger, Earl and Slyde.