Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This will be the last post before the Dominican people! Whoo hoo. An entire week in the sun (studying law). Sigh. Just no escaping it I suppose. But at least it won't be as bad as in class, since I'll have a lovely tropical drink in hand. No worries about hepatitis since I am so full of the vaccines that a hand shake could give you instant immunity.
Happy Birthday to the bride to be! She is old today. I hope she is somewhere celebrating in style. Rest assured Carrie, that I will be celebrating with you tomorrow and all of the drinks are on me. (well it's all inclusive so really, I'm not as nice as I had you thinking just moments ago).
Have a great week and I'll be back next week to post lots of pictures of all of the fun I've had while you all have been col. *smirk*

3 comments:

Carrie in BC said...

Your right behind me Baby!!!
See you tommorow, we have so much snow and Vancouver pretty much cannot function as soon as there is more than five minutes of rain or snow, so hopefully we take off on time tommorow. If not, I will drink myself silly on the plane.
Safe travels Buddy...

Anonymous said...

wow, i just booked a vacation in the Dominican Republic for May.....

Anonymous said...

Have a wicked time, looking forward to hearing all about it. Be safe. x