Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This will be the last post before the Dominican people! Whoo hoo. An entire week in the sun (studying law). Sigh. Just no escaping it I suppose. But at least it won't be as bad as in class, since I'll have a lovely tropical drink in hand. No worries about hepatitis since I am so full of the vaccines that a hand shake could give you instant immunity.
Happy Birthday to the bride to be! She is old today. I hope she is somewhere celebrating in style. Rest assured Carrie, that I will be celebrating with you tomorrow and all of the drinks are on me. (well it's all inclusive so really, I'm not as nice as I had you thinking just moments ago).
Have a great week and I'll be back next week to post lots of pictures of all of the fun I've had while you all have been col. *smirk*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i just booked a vacation in the Dominican Republic for May.....

Anonymous said...

Have a wicked time, looking forward to hearing all about it. Be safe. x