1. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open sometimes, closed sometimes. Depends how drunk I am when I fall into bed.
2. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
I have no idea. I was away. I'll let you know for the next one though...
3. What kind of winter coat do you own?
If I told you how many winter coats I own - you would think me a glutton. Rightfully so. That is all I will say here.
4. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Does that thing on the bus in the Dominican count? Otherwise it would have been last week when I picked up the intercom at a local store and paged myself just for shits and giggles.
5. Where do you keep your change?
Everywhere. Fricken EVERYWHERE. Something must be done.
6. Describe your keychains?
I have all manner of silliness including a huge pretend diamond ring key chain. I still haven't managed to track down that miniature cactus in a bottle keychain that I so covet. Several of the keys are only decorative since I don't know what they belong to - but I have to keep them there "just in case".
7. What is your favorite flavor of jelly?
Blackberry - but the jam not so much the jelly. So... I guess I should say that I don't have one. I think I messed this question up...
8. Some things you are excited about?
Oh! This question.... until I realized I had no clue what to say...
9. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
No. Germaphobe. There might be germs there - clean ones maybe - but germs none the less.
10. Have you ever been in a planetarium?
This is ME we are talking about. I love this shit. Makes me feel clever.
11. Have you ever received one of those big tins with three kinds of popcorn?
Yes. And I ate it.
12. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
No. I don't like it in the least. I'm sure underwater I look all mermaidian but the second my head comes out of the water I look like a drowned rat and my hair never EVER feels dry on vacation. Much as I love the ocean - I need to spend all sorts of money on conditioners to get a comb through my seawater infused hair.
13. Any plans for Friday night?
Bubble bath and sleep. Maybe Carrie's garage? Let's have a ho-down. *smirk* What say you ladies?
14. What is out your back door?
A really big yard that I really don't want to have to mow come summer, a greenhouse so that I can try to grow something for the garden (which is also out the backdoor incidentally) and the crazy man named Bob's backyard. Crazy Bob is a nutjob but that's for another day. And a squirrel... hullo little squirrel. (I gave him some of the tinned popcorn and now we are friends)
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've ever had?
Wisdom teeth. The doctor was a sado-masochist. (How do you spell that anyways?)
16. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No. I make pretty pictures and sometimes write angry letters to god. (I'm joking)
17. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
This is bad - MILLI VANILLI.
18. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Yeah, but I often speak in accents, pretend to be someone else entirely or imitate the message recorded on the machine.
19. How many different beverages have you had today?
One - it's early. Coffee. A giant bowl of coffee (oooh that Alice in Wonderland thing is happening again)
20. Last thing you received in the mail?
Junkmail, a book I ordered for school and a thank you card.
21. Have you had to take out a loan for school?
Yes. Why not. (we have to pay that back! Crap. Guess I should bring back some of those coats!)
22. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Yes. But when I tell people this they look at me like I have an ear on my forehead.... Little John (Little). And the clan Colquhoun of Scotland. Cnoc Ealachain! (War cry). We were rebels. Famous for a feud - remember Braveheart? Yep, that's us. Damned heathens.
23. Your prom night?
Errrr. Cnoc Ealachain!
24. Do you know all the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
I dunna have one.
25. Are you any good at math?
Yes. I'm good at fricken everything. (That's why I noticed that the numbers 24 were repeated twice, hehehehe - unlike some people - my powers of observation are astounding - YES?)
26. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
26. What were you doing this morning at 8 AM?
Trying to sleep but it wasn't working.
27. When was the last time you shaved?
Yesterday - my legs - diiiirty birds.
28. Explain what ended your last relationship.
An axe. Wishful thinking. LOL.
Since tagging is fun - I tag Green Fish, Earl, Elizabeth and Bad(ger) Daddy and anyone who comes to visit my blog and is so inclined... seriously... this was fun.