I have been tagged by Elizabeth McClung in the "6 weird things" game in which I am to post six weird things about myself before tagging six others. (I don't think I have six people to "tag".... but onward with the challenge...)
1. I have mentioned this before - I have an irrational fear of midgets. I know this fear is unkind and that they are simply people who are only different in stature. Despite the logic that is right there for all to see - I seem unable to overcome this terrible affliction. As soon as one pops into view, I break into a sweat and have trouble thinking clearly. This will not change in my lifetime. ( I must also admit that when I see them, I get grossed out at the thought of them having sex with people of normal stature. I am sick. Sick and twisted. I am going to burn in hell.)
2. I used to sneak into a university where I was not enrolled and the professors treated me like a star student...I pretended that I belonged and so... I did. That was cool. But I still don't feel like I am as intelligent as I should be. So I read tonnes of really weird stuff and watch obscure shows to absorb useless information that I will more than likely --- never use.
3. I can squirt milk out of my left tear duct.
4. I have a freckle on my upper lip and one between my toes.
5. Sometimes - I feel like I am invisible.... no shit. And then when someone looks me in the eye - I feel like I have reappeared. (This can take days - but it happens much faster when I start singing that song ;-D They usually look alarmed...)
6. When people make repetitive movements/sounds - such as the tapping of a pencil, the shaking of a leg or the heinous crime of knuckle cracking- I get really REALLY agitated. I have been known to reach out and grab the offensive appendage (belonging to a perfect stranger) and demand that they cease immediately or the fear of death will fall upon them. Well, okay I don't threaten to kill them or make them think I might exactly... I just speak through clenched teeth with a psychotic look in my eye. It has proven effective thus far.
I'm not very interesting really. Sorry folks.
I tag Kat, Earl, Slyde, Cheezy, Fish and BigBadgerDaddio. (come on people - make me feel a wee bit less invisible and give it a go...)