Friday, May 04, 2007

A bit more of the story...

It's always interesting to run into people from highschool (some of whom you wish you could have run into with your car). Better yet - it's funny to run into the "mean girl" and see that she is no longer a goddess. Not only is she no longer a goddess - but she has four children who resemble terrorists. On this particular day - in the boutique de Wallmart - when I ran into my arch nemesis from highschool my two normally busy and sometimes misbehaved children were absolute angels. I may have promised my soul to the devil in exchange for this one moment - and I don't regret it for an instant.

Not only did she look about 50 years older than she should have, but her previously long luxurious light blonde hair was now blunt cut, greasy and a mouse brown. I take such pleasure in being petty. To make my day feel even more of a triumph - I just happened to be wearing a very flattering outfit and having a fabulous hair day. I was all sparkly and... strangely managed to escape the house without a single cheerio or gummy bear affixed to my person. A good day - a great day. The planets aligned. Not only did all of those hours on the elliptical pay off in that moment - but somehow I managed to get over all of the nasty things this girl did and even manage to find an ounce of pity to bestow upon her (albeit in a very condescending fashion, lol).

Just remember girls; if you're mean to someone in Girl Guides - maybe not today - maybe not tomorrow - but someday what goes around comes back around. SHABAM.

7 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! You rock! I love that shit. I have run into several chicks that were not so nice in high school. They looked 21 when they were 15 and now the look 45 at 30. I looked like a big, skinny, pimply disgrace in high school. We'll I ain't skinny no more.

Mark said...

Hence the expression "Revenge is a dish best served cold".

:o)>

Kat said...

Who? Who? K.H.? You have to tell me who!

Slyde said...

i skilled my 10 year reunion because i didnt want to see those asshats again, and then they sent me a group picture afterwards. They were ALL FAT AND BALD!

Man, i shoulda went....

Slyde said...

skilled = skipped

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Ha!!! Asshats!!! I'm usin' that one.

Moxy Ness said...

Asshats eh? I'm takin that one!!!

I loved this blog!!! This is one of the reasons I'm now addicted to fuckin' facebook! Isn't grand to be so pretty!!!