Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm BaaAAaack....

...very shortly I will fill you up with all of the stories of the shenanigans that resulted from my most recent trip.

But for now... I will tell you that, I learned to speak "ELK" and be at one with the picket pups. I also did a fair amount of drinking and fondue eating. (I am paying for both). I also visited the holy Lulu in Ban'f''f' and enjoyed my plane ride home (THAT is a whole story unto itself) sporting my "sporting" clothing and feeling very cool. I also ate way too much and will now have to dine on only lettuce and water for a few weeks (so that the Lulu still fits, lol).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello cutie mchottie! i'm back too and now i can catch up on your sordid assorted or is it assorted sordid? adventures. I also met two cannucks at a random spot in southern china, they did you guys proud. can't wait to catch up. serve me up a plate of that lettuce too, eh?

badgerdaddy said...

About time too! This is neglect, you know. I could get the authorities on you!

Deadman said...

Welcome back! Nice photographic journal you have up there and congrats to the happy couple!