Saturday, November 26, 2005

Fruitcake

Ah - the quiet.
Friday November 25, 2005

FRUITCAKE
My first official BLOG. (Don't worry i know its out of order... this comes third but it was really my first... long story...)
*sniff* Welcome all - sit back and enjoy my thoughts awhile...I have snuck away during naptime and should be doing many other things right now... but I am not.This - my friends - is an important day. One month to x-mas - yes...but also the day I found out that the dollar store sells disney wrapping paper. No small thing when one considers how often I will have to wrap birthday party and xmas presents for disney worshippers over the next several years. Oh yes... a big day.Daily news comments... the Dead Sea is dying. Hmmmm. Okay then. Not kidding people... it is drying up. This, however, is a dead topic. (Smack! Just got hit by a brick of cheese.... ho hum on I go...)Website for the day www.tshirthell.ca
Please advise me of any topics you wish to discuss in the future via blog. So we'll have cawfee, we'll tawk. Like butta. Liz

No comments: