1. What occurs more often in December than any other month?
Conception. (Merry Christmas to you!)
2. Only 14% of Americans say they've done this with the opposite sex. What is it?
Skinny dipping. (Missing out people. I think this is a lie.)
3. What separates "60 Minutes," on CBS from every other TV show?
No theme song.
4. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?
Their birthplace. This is propinquity.
5. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested?
6. More women do this in the bathroom than men.
Wash their hands: Women - 80% Men - 55% (Um, okay guys wassup with this?)
7. What do 100% of all lottery winners do?
Gain weight. (Because good food - tastes good...)
8. In a recent survey, Americans revealed that this was their favorite smell.
Banana. (That is disgusting.)
9. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"?
One thousand. (Holy crap)
10. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
All invented by women. (Rock on sistas)
11. Married men revealed that they do this twice as often as single men.
Change their underwear. (OMG)
12. This stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals causing relaxation. Women seem to like it light and frequent, men like it more strenuous.
A kiss. (I need to relax.)
13. This is the only food that doesn't spoil.
Honey. (It has bacteria inhibiting qualities)
14. There are more collect calls on this day than any other day of the year.
15. What trivia fact about Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) is most ironic?
He was allergic to carrots.
16. 40% of all people who come to a party in your home do what?
Snoop in your medicine cabinet. (Guilty)
17. 3.9% of all women surveyed say they never do this.
Wear underwear. (Dirty girls)
18. What common everyday occurrence is composed of 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen and 9% dioxide?
19. About 1/3 of all Americans say they do this while sitting?
Flush the toilet.
20. What person, not a "Seinfeld" regular cast member, is featured on every episode of "Seinfeld"?
Superman, either by name or pictures on Jerry's refrigerator.
21. 85% of the guys who die while having sex are doing this.
Cheating on their spouse. (See - it all comes back around.)
22. What's unique about the Beatle's song "Eleanor Rigby"?
The Beatles did not play a single note in the song.