Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Goodtimes...






The Twister Goddess at work.








Okay, so the next few posts are for all the people in BC who pop in on occasion to see if they are featured my posts.... or to see if I am still retarded. (I am). The rest of you have to deal with it too since - you simply have no say in it. LOL.





These pictures are from Kamloops, the Sun Peaks resort in BC. The people are some of the most incredibly fun people on planet earth. They even have quarter bouncing talents and this is no small feat. (There is an action shot - that I took after several drinks - and managed to catch the quarter actually bouncing into the glass - also no small talent I assure you.)

This trip was my first attempt and - ahem - last attempt at the sport of snowboarding. Again, it is one of those things that I will just have to imagine somewhere in my head I am fabulous at - in reality I think next time I should stick to bartending and passing out Robacxiset (sp?). (Carrie, there is no need to tell everyone here how funny I looked bouncing on my head down the hill, okay?)




Funny airport story though. I was walking behind this little girl and she was all alone. She looked to be about 2 or 3. She was really tiny! To top it off she was dragging a suitcase as big as she was and didn't seem to be having an easy time of it. I turned to the man walking beside me and ask if she was his, he replied no. So I took it upon myself to go and see if she needed help. Upon catching up to her and seeing her face - IT WAS NOT A CHILD. At the time the words were already out..."Do you need help little.... (and then I said.... yes it's bad...) er.... woman?"
Shoot me now. It was a fricken midget. Highe Fivhe!

11 comments:

Neil said...

Haha that has to be the best midget (little person?) story I've ever heard - it could only happen to you! Come to think of it I really haven't heard too many midget stories, but it's damn funny anyway...

badgerdaddy said...

Hey mungo - try www.statcounter.com to get visitor stats etc. is v simple, even I could do it...

Slyde said...

looks like a very fun time... and WHY wasn't i invited again?

I am very limber, you know....

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Ha!!! The little folk are drawn to you.

Steven said...

HIGH FIVE TO THE MIDGET!!! ;)

Steve~

elizabeth said...

Neil - only me...

badge - all done. Thanks oodles

slyde - I DID invite you! You're telling me you didn't get it??

Fish - Tis the truth

Steve - more like a low five really

Moxy Ness said...

aaaaahhhh that midget story kills!!!! too funny!
I have a little midget story (haha)
I was in line at a grocery store with my little cousin whom I was babysitting, he was 3 at the time. A man midget came up and stood behind us, he was maybe a head taller then my 3 year old cousin. My cousin tapped me on the leg and asked very LOUDLY; Why does that kid have a mustache?!

elizabeth said...

Moxy - LMAO. That is awesome.

Jennifer said...

OMG - Liz, only you... only you. LMAO!!

madge said...

thanks for visiting my blog -- your pictures are so fun & the midget story made me laugh quite a bit!

elizabeth said...

Carrie - I KNOW

Jennifer - only me.

Madge - thanks! And thanks for visiting my blog!