Friday, December 23, 2005

Anyone have a match?

I wrapped exactly 7 presents and baked 0 cookies (but I ate a tollhouse cookie, does that count). You might say 7 presents isn't bad but then - I had to unwrap two of them because I forgot to label them and couldn't remember who they were for. (Even though I am positive Grandpa would have LOVED the Incredibles pj's in child size 5.) There are still about 5,000 gifts to wrap but.... I'm thinking gift bags might be good. I think I will have to make a trip to the dollar store for some of those Disney bags... and you all know how excited I am at that prospect. Next year it's all about gift wrapping from the mall. You'd be surprised what those blind wrappers can do - really. It's very... um, surprising. But at least I won't have to do it.

No comments: