Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A funny thing happened to me when I was 7

I am convinced that my toddlers could tear down a warehouse in a matter of minutes. They are little monsters that come in cute little packages to dissuade parents from selling them to gypsies.

Anyways... my Christmas wrapping procrastination has taken on new heights this year. I have very systematically stacked, and re-stacked my packages in order of size, then weight, then wrapping complexity, then the age of the intended recipients, price and color...yet they remain.... unwrapped. While this has been going on the mind has been a wandering - and you all know what happens then.

While awander - (word?) I segued (long story of how I got there but it made sense at the time) from Christmas wrapping into remembering the time when I was 7 years old and I attacked this guy (who was attacking this other guy - who didn't really do anything) with my school bag kung-fu style. I don't really know what I was expecting but - against all odds this bully of gigantic proportions was felled and one point for the good guy - right? Wrong. The good guy was pissed that a 7 year old girl won his battle for him and thought about beating me but ran home instead. (Many years later - I kind of get his point but anyways...)
The lesson here is ...what is the lesson here?

Check out www.soundboards.com the Napolean Dynamite is kind of funny.

See you all later...


1 comment:

Kat said...

...the lesson?
'My kung fu is better than yours!
Ha, hi-ya, ha!' (say in really bad kung fu movie accent)