Friday, January 27, 2006

What the @$*!?



Maybe that blog with the chickenhead nugget did some damage to Mickydee's?

This actually reminds me of the guy at the gym yesterday. (Such an interesting place, this gym). He had a touque sort of stuck to the top of his head, long greasy hair, crazy beard (sort of) and was carrying a 4L jug of water around with him while he occasionally lifted weights. But, mostly he just stood there staring at people and drinking water. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. At least he provided some level of entertainment for those last 5 excruciating minutes of cardio. Other than this slovenly fella, it appeared for the most part to be seniors day at the gym since - most of yesterdays patrons were well over 65 - so it made me feel superior in my exercise abilities. (This is funny and sad all at the same time.) All except for that seriously in good shape woman - who should be on Oprah. She's in the most fantastic shape of anyone at the gym by a long shot and she's easily in her 60's (?). She could seriously kick my butt.

Gotta go - I think my kids are playing with the cleaning supplies again. (I'M KIDDING - they are actually climbing allover me and really making it hard to dk;ofiyoe;8ory oiewhrjkj .... type. Ahem.)

See ya.

No comments: