Sunday, December 23, 2007

Le sigh

I am back.

Christmas number one was magical and full of laughter. Not surprisingly I am a little tired today. Tired and a little sad that the time went so fast that it felt like sand slipping through my fingers. Now it's irrevocably gone but in it's place are heartwarming memories and a happy - albeit lonely - heart. I miss my friends. I missed them before I was even apart from them. I am so lucky to have them in my life.

Christmas number two is fast approaching. The kids are sparkly eyed and excited about the arrival of the jolly one. I am looking forward to having my family around me. It is kind of a special year for that because my brother begins a six month military training course immediately following the holidays - before he is deployed again. I am so proud of him.

To all of you who come here for some reason - lol - I would like to wish you and all of your loved ones a warm, safe and wonderful holiday filled with all of the magic of the season.

Now GO. Eat, DRINK and be merry.

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

Rockin'.

Merry Christmas, Liz. x

Yoga Korunta said...

Happy Holidays, Elizabeth!