Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Waaaay More Than You Wanted To Know...

1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you shower?depends on how cold the bathroom is - usually open so I can crank the music...

2. You win the $300 million power-ball lottery. What do you do?
Crap. This could be a really loooong answer. Well, first I'd call Spartan and say, "Baby, I'm buying an island. Pack yer stuff." I'd have the coolest house built on it. I'd also buy a small plane and have a landing strip put onto the island. We would have a world class chef, a huge wine cellar, a personal trainer and a dog. We'd fly our friends and family in to visit and they would all have their own "theme" rooms to suit their personality. We'd also have to have some ponies for the kids there and a private tutor. Then I'd buy my parents the coolest sail boat ever. I'd send my grandparents up north for a couple of weeks - total their house and rebuild it almost exactly as it was (but without the drafts and better wiring) and I'd also put in a bathroom downstairs and a fully updated kitchen - and I'd build a greenhouse onto the back filled with roses that would bloom all year for my grandmother. I'd buy Kat a restaurant with a baby grand piano in it. I'd buy Carrie a house, Taylor a horse and Kyle a super secret spy room with all the updated spy equipment money could buy. I'd buy my brother and his wife whatever they need. I'd buy a number of my other friends some cool cars and various other items. I'd invest some and then I'd donate to a number of charities. I could go on all day. ;-D

3. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level? Well. If I'm alone I like it kind of loud.

4. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? If I have to pick... beach.

5. When do you prefer to take a shower, morning or night? Usually morning but sometimes night. I like to mix it up. Keep things a little crazy I always say.

6. Can you watch scary movies alone? Oh yeah. Usually. Okay. No. I totally lied.

7. Soft bed or firm? Firm underneath and then a soft topper. Like princess and the pea. (Keep the stairs baby, they might come in handy one day).

8. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? Depends if I am all alone.... *wink wink*

9. What's one of your worst memories? The time I saw someone drown.

10. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? I like to keep the peace - but I can be confrontational when it is required.

11. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close?
A few close friends.

12. What are your plans for December? WELL in 5 days and so many hours.... *sigh*... Christmas number one and two and then hitting the gym to work off the gravy and ice cream.

13. Where would you like to live? With my favorite people around me all of the time. Wherever that is - that's where I'd want to live.

14. What is your ideal profession? Well. A writer so that I could work from a beach I suppose.

15. What's on your mind right now? How much I am missing some people. Also, if I have packed enough shoes for next week...

16. What is one fear that you are trying to overcome? Uhhh. I can't tell you. I'm too afraid to.

17. Are you good at math? I think so.

18. What's stashed under your bed? Shoes, a dvd player, a vcr and some photographs. Oooh. And a sock!

19. Is there anyone you regret ever meeting? Um. HELL YES.

20. Would you rather have roommates or live alone? Well roommates of course!

21. Do you like to drive? I don't mind...but I'd totally hand over the keys.

22. What is your favorite thing to wear?

23. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? I would scream, "AGAIN?!!" Then faint.

24. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask? Sometimes I do. You can't do it for everyone. But you can offer to buy them a coffee too - especially when it's cold.

25. A weekend in Las Vegas or Key West? Vegas

26. Ever had ugly thoughts about someone you love?
Someone I love? No. People I don't love so much.... yes. But I'm not proud of it.

27. Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something? Um yep. But I think it was more his anger issues.

28. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do? First, take care of some business in Vegas. Then spend every last minute with my favorite people. I would also take the kids to Disney land and write them letters to open on every birthday from now until they were 80. And I'd laugh every chance I got...and I'd cry a lot. And I'd tell my friends and family how much I love them a million times - just so they didn't forget. (I might also make everyone get a tattoo of me just to make extra extra sure)

29. You're having a bad day, what's one thing that can make your day better? Fresh baked bread, unexpected flowers or a phone call from someone I love. (ooh, or watching someone biff - that's always a pick me up)

30. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could?
Yep. Sure.

31. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? What the..

32. Is there anything that you should be doing right now? Going to the gym.

33. If there was a way to know when and how you're going to die, would you like to find out? I JUST DON'T KNOW! I think not. But then again - maybe. I JUST DON'T KNOW!

34. What is your favorite breakfast? Coffee... in bed.

35. Your phone rings at 4 am, who do you expect it to be? Spartan.

36. Last thing you ate? Freshly baked bread, chicken and some soup.

37. One place you will NEVER eat at? Urm. Anywhere outside of the resort. lol. Actually - Fast Eddies.

38. How do you feel about your ex? I think he is a sad little man. I actually really feel sorry for him.

39. Last person you hugged? My daughter. I just put her to bed.

50. What exactly are you wearing? My white Lulu Lemon jacket, yoga pants and running shoes. Yeah. I told you I should be at the gym....

I tag you ALL. Merry xmas.

4 comments:

A Day in the Life of the Boon's said...

1. Do you close the door when you pee?

6. eh eh eh eh eh eh (small whisper voice)

21. "I never get lost, have a great sense of direction" (florida 2005)

KaB said...

ah cool...that was rather nice to read...I love those things...can never get enough of them :)

Unknown said...

OK. Where's the answer to 22?

elizabeth said...

Boon - YEAH. I know all about your sense of direction. *whispers something about being lost*

kab - so glad! Now YOU do it!


Glugster - But I did. *wicked grin*