Friday, December 28, 2007

Okay folks. I have been a tad neglectful as of late. There are several reasons for this,

1. I have spent the last three days trying to remove a doll from packaging - that was clearly designed to make me completely mental and found myself wishing that I could put the people who did this into a similar life size version of this package and then tell THEM to find their way out - (and yes, I would sew THEIR hair to the package too),

2. I have been busy eating chocolate,

3. The only posts I could think of were ranting about how unfair life is - ...and,

4. I have been busy eating chocolate. ;-D

But now the chocolate is gone, I set the doll on fire and I am back to my EXTREMELY POSITIVE self. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY. VERY POSITIVE.

But seriously - it's days like this that someone should kick me in the head. I have so much to be grateful for. I should focus on those things, remain positive and know that everything will be just fine. But what I really want is more chocolate - and a gallon of wine. Oh yes, and a private jet... and maybe someone could video tape my ex acting like a donkey's bum and put it on television screens all over town. You know what drives me nuts? That everyone thinks he's such a mellow and nice guy. In reality he's a tyrannical twisted human being who is inherently evil. Just plain old mean. OOPS - BACK TO POSITIVE!!!! KERSMACK!!!!

I have great people. Let me tell you about them in no particular order; (positivepositivepositive)

Babs and Roo - the most incredible kids on the earth. Kind and funny. Sweet and smart. They are - after all - just like their mother (wink wink). I am truly blessed.

Carrie B- Carrie was my room mate 12 years (almost 13) ago. She shared her family with me. I hid koolaide from her. She laughed all the time and was always up for any Liz inspired adventure - no matter how half baked the idea was. She also complemented my cooking - even if it was inedible - and we shared clothes. She never judged me and I always knew that she would be on my side. She has been. Every single time - without question. She's my backbone when I can't find mine and would be slithering around a dirty floor. (Well, okay not THAT dirty - but it could use a dust mop). She came looking for me when I was lost. She held my hand and pointed me in the right direction and always gave good advice. She also introduced me to the love of my life. Pretty good friend, hey?

Kathleen - Kathleen is the kind of wonderful friend who is always there to lend an ear. No matter what. She has a kind heart. She appreciates everything you do for her no matter how small. She would go to the ends of the earth if you needed her - lugging two kids behind her and making sure they had appropriate snacks. She is an incredible mother. She tells the truth. She stands by what she knows is right, and against what she knows is wrong. She does not waiver. She is one of the strongest people I know. She has faith in her friends and in her family. Her heart is bigger than the earth. (How does it fit in her body??!!)

Carrie L- Carrie is the best friend from highschool - jumping- in -puddles-and-eating-candy-until-you-puke kind of friend. The kind of girl that doesn't let too many people see that she has such a kind heart. She comes across as sarcastic and funny all of the time - with this tough exterior - but deep down she has angel's wings. She is easy to laugh. She has astounding wit. She is also kind of like Martha Stewart and her house is always eerily clean. Her hand soap smells delicious - but it doesn't taste that way - trust me. She is very creative. Her dog will live forever. Seriously. She is giving of herself and all that she has. She is so much fun. She also makes really good shortbread.

Taal - Taal is someone who I feel very lucky to have in my life. She is lovely. That is the word for her. She is lovely and she is kind. She gives easily of herself and her many talents. (Martini anyone?) She is a really good person. I am truly happy to hear her voice or to share her company. She is wonderful. I miss seeing her as often as I used to.

Dee - Dee is one of the most patient individuals I have ever met. I don't think I've ever seen her angry or mean. She just doesn't have it in her. She is an amazing mom. She makes terrific coffee. She is kind. She is always smiling.We can look back at all of the years we have been friends and laugh our asses of at some of the stuff we have done. She is a total sweetheart.

Mom - she is an angel. I'm convinced. If she weren't my mother, she would be my friend. She is sweet, kind, smart, beautiful, funny and an incredible cook. She has more energy than three people.

Spartan - Spartan couldn't be left out of this. He is my sweetheart, the love of my life and my very best friend. The person I want to speak to first when something good happens or when something shite happens. The first person I think of in the morning and the last at night. He has the most integrity of anyone I have ever known. He is positive and he is kind. He's also very handsome and makes me feel beautiful. He appreciates everything. His smile could light the earth up. He is intelligent. He is driven. He has a cute hiney. He really is my prince charming. I am so very happy he is in my life. I will spend the rest of my life trying to be good enough to be deserving of such an incredible, wonderful person.

Crazy Linda - She fell into my life with a laugh that could start the world laughing. She is bright, she is crazy. She is utter fun. Adorable.

There are others but for now I think I am done...

There. Now I am feeling better. Amazing how little those awful people are when you actually look at what's important. In the long run - I know that my life will end up just fine. I shouldn't get so caught up in the bullshit along the way.

Off to make dinner and I believe that some wine is in order....

3 comments:

Kat said...

Awwwww. Thanks Lizzy ;o) I love you too!

A Day in the Life of the Boon's said...

My eyes are leaking.

Love you Liz

elizabeth said...

My eyes were leaking too.

Love you too.

Miss you!!!