1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
I love movies period. Color or Black and White - even technicolor.
2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Erm. Religious fanatics conversing generally bore me to death. (Is there irony in that?)
3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
Hell no. That didn't even take a second to think about. There is nothing in the world that can come close to how happy I am to have the people I do in my life - and there's nothing I would take in exchange for them.
5. Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
I simply cannot narrow that down to one thing. Perhaps terrorism, perhaps the fact that much of the world lives in poverty. That we allow other human beings to suffer to such an extent...
6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
I don't even pretend to know.
7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
I've said before that nothing good can come from regret. I prefer to look forward, not backward. As long as I learn from my perceived mistakes they were not in vain. But if I had to pick ONE thing... well, I think I'll keep that one to myself. ;-)
8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
Only one hey? Perhaps 911, perhaps the birth of Hitler. I dunno. How do you choose one?
9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry” which do you choose?
The Opera. And I'd wear a damn fine dress with spectacular shoes...
10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?
The Lindbergh baby. I'm not really convinced that this was ever solved.
11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Famous author... I guess Steinbeck or Dr Seuss. I would serve steaks and mini wheats (oooh, or maybe Pillsbury crescent rolls with hot dogs in them?) respectively.
12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky - what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
(What if I already knew that? Hmmm?) I don't know. I wouldn't do anything immoral.
13. If you could be anywhere in the world as you are answering this, where would that be?
Not so much a where but with a whom i should think. ;-)
Now - come on Earl, Slyde, Badger and Melanie. Meme it up... oh and anonymous... you too.