1. My favorite childhood toy was ...there was a sock monkey that I adored and also one of those horse heads on a broomstick - that I left on the lawn and the garbage man took away.
2. My favorite childhood game was ... poor ketchup all over yourself, emit a blood curdling scream and play dead on the front lawn until the babysitter wets herself...that was fun. GOOD TIMES.
3. The best movie I ever saw as a kid was ...Charlotte's Web or Bambi - both of which traumatized me. I also liked Baby. (dinosaur movie)
4. I don't do it much but I enjoy ...talking to old people. And baking. Painting...
5. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself ...this one is tough... I dunno.
6. If it weren't too late I'd ...put exlax in the last coffee I gave him... and maybe feed him regular drinks of silver to dye him permanently blue... (kidding...kind of)
7. My favorite musical instrument is ...piano.
8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is ... varied.
9. If I could get anything for my inner artist, I'd buy him/her ...this is a good one... an entire room filled with photography equipment from different backgrounds to lighting to a super high tech digital camera that does tricks...and software to add effects and enhance them... that would be quite the room, LOL.
10. Taking time out for myself is ... imperative.
11. If I start dreaming ... I end up in the kingdom of Ickky Ickky Pataaang. (Inside joke)
12. I secretly enjoy reading ... EVERYTHING.
13. If I only could have grown up to be ... magazine columnist.
14. I wish I could make/write/grow/ create a ... fabulous novel that makes oodles of money long after the work is complete that would enable me to travel at a whim anywhere in the world and bring my special someone along so that we could span the globe playing pranks.
15. My parents think that I ...am amazing and clever. They think that I spent many years undervaluing myself. I think my PARENTS are amazing.
16. What makes me feel weird is ... the fur on peaches. Makes me shiver.
17. My most cheer-up music is ... Frank Sinatra...any show tunes.
18. My favorite way to dress is ... depends... I love to dress up in my loveliest clothes... but yoga clothes also hold a great appeal.
Thanks Spinning Girl!