Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spartan and I were adventuring around this week and I have to say - and this might scare some of you - I have found ANOTHER individual who has a similar thought process as relates to all things amusing in the world. Dangerous combination he & I...

Walking about we were admiring some admirable pigeons that were pigeoning about. Both of us spot a brown one. I think "chicken" he says "looks like a hen". The two of us continue walking trying to come up with a name for our new found friend; chickegeon.... hengeon etc. Hours later in the middle of doing something completely unrelated (That would be playing Scrabble, dirty birds)... I blurt out "PICKEN!". The reliable Spartan doesn't miss a beat. High five Spartan!

In other news - we need a new roof. Got the estimate and work starts next week.... there goes the plastic surgery fund. Dangnabbit. Love this house but it is starting to piss me off. Next life I'm going to live like they do on Survivor. Except there won't be any bugs. Also - pizza will be able to be delivered there and there will a toilet that flushes. Maybe television...

4 comments:

Kat said...

But what good a really nice tits wihtout a roof to protect them from cold Canadian winters.

elizabeth said...

were you drunk when you typed that?

Kat said...

I only forgot the is. What?

Verdant Earl said...

At least she stopped "land sharking" for a comment or two. ;)