(Are you guys scared away by the comment moderation or what??)
Here for your reading pleasure is a list of small (and large things) that magically happen in my daydreams:
1. I can actually fly. Not with wings. Nope. With the invisible inner tube that I used to dream I had when I was a kid. It enables me to soar through the air not unlike Superman. The problem was, whenever I took it off to land I would lose it. (it was invisible afterall).
2. I have a cottage somewhere on an island up on a hill. And around the outside of said cottage is a porch complete with several swings and wicker tea caddies. Also, there is a white horse with a grey muzzle that runs around in a field of long flowing grass that surrounds me. Everything is whitewashed and there are more windows than walls - all of which open wide allowing long white curtains to flutter in the - always present - gentle breeze. I go there on weekends and paint things. These paintings are always flawless and one day will hang in a museum. There are no bugs there ever. Especially spiders. (Perhaps I fly there with my invisible inner tube...)
3. I have the ability to fix things around the house, such as you know - levelling things and maybe do some plumbing. This obviously lacks the same quality of unrealism as the first two fantasies, but it is unlikely enough.
4. I nonchalantly use a Bewitched type wiggle of my nose or light saber to perform common household tasks.
5. I learn to sing Opera. This is about as likely as number 4.
6. I have the ability to freeze screaming children (medusa style) and remove myself from their company instantly. They are then delivered directly to my ex in laws house - when there are about 30 of them - they thaw instantaneously (or sometimes at exactly the stroke of midnight). (I am flawed, this I know).
7. I reach the age of 100 and then start aging backwards like Mork in Mork & Mindy.