Okay - I admit it - this post was somewhat inspired by part of Dr. Phil that I accidentally watched the other day where this lady was ranting about the dividers at the grocery checkout - and people's inability to use them on a consistent basis. Her pet peeve. She is out to retrain the public one talk show at a time....I digress....
I got thinking about my pet peeves and came up with a few... I'm sure after I post this I will think of a million more.
1. Those double rims on orange juice containers that you need to use a knife to loosen prior to opening or you end up ripping all of the skin off of your hands. They really irk me.
2. People who have never met you but throw you a dose of stink eye just for existing.
3. A bad cork.
4. People at the gym who don't wipe their sweat of the elliptical. (Germs bother me enough - but germs commingled with sweat is sooooo much worse somehow)
5. People who go through Tim Horton's (coffee) and order their entire office's lunch. The rest of us just want a god damn coffee. Don't mess with me before my coffee.
6. Bugs in my salad. It's happened many times. I am developing a great aversion to salad.
7. When jeans stretch so much that they almost fall off - they fit perfectly in the morning - fresh from the dryer - but by lunch they are 4 sizes too big. Not kosher.
8. An unhappy ending in Hollywood. That's not what I pay money for people.
9. Technical difficulties.
10. Revenue Canada and the 500 prompts and options you need to surpass before you can talk to an actual person to tell them to stop sending you information in French. I mean - yeah - I took French but unless you want me to count to ten, name a common fruit or tell you the ingredients on my shampoo (I get bored) then I am out to lunch.
Anyone want to add anything?