My long lost sister Hullaballoo has tagged me for another meme. Since this blog is all about whatever I want it to be... for the present it will be entirely about me. Because I can. So off I go to fill you with oodles of random information about *me* so you can file it away for future use (or not)....
Here are six random and unimportant things about me for your reading pleasure...
1. I have an intense dislike repetitive noises of all kinds. It makes me kind of snap. Be it a newspaper crinkling, someone tapping their foot or someone clearing their throat - GRRRRRRRRR.
2. When I am eating eggs (liquid chickens) or mac and cheese - I have to try really hard not to gag. I have no idea why. (Well actually, the mac and cheese one I kind of get... I had this really bad nose bleed once when I was a kid - you guessed it - right after mum slapped a bit bowl of mac and cheese in front of me. I used to get these HORRIBLE nose bleeds when I was younger - all the time. Anyways, I think somehow it scarred me and I associate it with mac and cheese on a subconscious level.... but the eggs? Dunno bout them - perhaps just the thought of eating unfertilized embryos?)
3. When I'm angry or very stressed out I clean. With a toothbrush. Sometimes with a q-tip.
4. I think freckles are kind of sexy. Especially ones in odd places like... toes ;-)
5. At some point in my life I would like to learn oodles about quantum physics - for no reason in particular.
6. Sometimes when no one is home I dance all through the house - leaping and spinning and singing. Seriously. I get really into it.
I tag thee Earl, Badger, Kaylee, Slyde, Kat and Elizabeth.