Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hooaw.

Yesterday I got me some fancy shirts and such. They are so perty and summerlicious. I will be the coolest Mom at the park this week ;-D and awesome for vacation!! Since I am off to the Dominican at the end of November for a fabulous wedding vacation. *smile*. Carrie from BC is getting married on the beach and I will be her Maid of Honour. Here's the dress I will be fabulous in. (not in pink though)Very nice! Since I am going alone I am taking applications for a "roomate". Speedos will be frowned upon. Ladies with gunts - no way. No mullets. Be forewarned there will be a lot of alcohol and possibly some dancing on tables (after alcohol). No foam parties - since I view those as a modern form of torture. Sailing skillz a asset.

Oh my. Does that mean I have to look good in a bikini? That'll take some doing. Good thing I am well on the way to becoming a fitness diva! *smirk*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a speedo and a gunt and a mullet in development. but the flip side is i am generous and witty and can quote shakespear....r u in lurve with me yet?

elizabeth said...

Oh yes - I am lurving you.... from afar....lol.

elizabeth said...

I was just thinking how funny it would be if I stuck the same pose as the model in that dress - but I will try to keep in even when I'm moving. Wouldn't that be fun? (ladies - a fun thing to do is to walk without swinging your arms. It feels odd and looks odd. Men - don't seem to have such trouble with this experiment.)

Anonymous said...

ya gunts and bikinis don't really go together

elizabeth said...

Thank gawd

Anonymous said...

Just attempted the no-arm swing walk - too funny!!

Elizabeth McClung said...

Foam parties? Do I want to know - actually I do! A lesbian friend of mine ended up as a maid of honor - her friend ended up having to make her a pant suit in the same colour as she knew it would probably have been the first time she had worn a dress since about 5.

Sounds like fun - I prefer the speedo one piece black swimsuit as it looks better when you are attempting to trying to bench press the bride to be.

elizabeth said...

Foam parties. Well. It started as a sort of spring break type of thing. Everyone comes dressed in bathing suits and you literally fill the room with foam. Sounds fun- yes? (like a great big bubble bath with a bar)

You can bench press a full grown person? Wow. You are mighty and powerful.

Elizabeth McClung said...

Yes, a full grown person - as long as she is 5'2 and under a hundred pounds - and maybe if I have help.

elizabeth said...

Know a lot of people over the age of 14 that are under a hundred pounds? That just doesn't sound like fun.

elizabeth said...

Hey nothing! Thanks for stopping in.

Anonymous said...

lmao

elizabeth said...

me too - I just tried on a swimsuit. I'll be laughing for quite a while I think. (then I might cry)